Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello there!


Hello there! 
This week was warm and wonderful! It got to 70 degrees and we were blasting the A/C. Elder Olsen is brand new and he is in my district. He is from Hyde Park? and his mom taught with Micheal in Nibley! Last week had a lot of highs and lows. Being with someone 24/7 is not always easy. Don't worry, no real problems. Just the joys of being a missionary. D**** is getting baptized this SATURDAY! He will be my first real baptism, meaning the first person being baptized that I taught from the beginning. He is 20 and he is great. We were able to do service for a Less Active family on Saturday. I don't know if I was enjoying being outside, working, or wearing pants more. It was great.
       Friends, people here roller blade. Like, it's a normal thing to do here. I see at least 20 people a day just bladin'. We would fit right in here! Also, silent football has helped me a lot on my mission. People start going off on weird things all the time and I just pretend like I'm playing silent football so that I don't laugh.
      Tomorrow Sister Edstrom has another Leadership training in Bloomington so I am going on exchanges with the Spanish Sisters. You read that right, the Spanish sisters. I'm not sure how that is going to work but it should be an adventure. And I will be riding bikes with them! My favorite part of each week is district meeting. I really enjoy it and look forward to it. And I may or may not have found my eternal companion haha. Don't worry I'm still focused. My other favorite thing about being a missionary is that kids love me even more! I have a hard time not being able to hold babies.
The church is true and the only true one on the planet. And Heavenly Father knows you by name!
I Love you more than a fat kid loves cake.
Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve,
Sister Szabo

No comments:

Post a Comment