Well, it's been quite the week. On Tuesday two of our investigators dropped us and we met with a hater. On Wednesday Sister Edstrom was sick. Then I got sick. We laid in bed for days. We were going out of our minds. You can only watch Legacy and the district so many times before your head explodes. And Sister Edstrom unfortunately doesn't like to play games. On Friday we listened to Conference Talks and we slept and slept and slept. The worst part was I kept dreaming that I was at home in my bed wrapped in my pink blanket. Thankfully the Elders gave us blessing and were able to cover some of our appointments. On Saturday we had Zone Conference/interviews with President and Sister Clements so we tried to make ourselves presentable and struggled through it. We are now very behind on everything so it should be a busy week. It was probably for the best though, we may have been getting a little big headed with so many golden investigators falling into our laps. Sunday was good though, one of our investigators that dropped us came back and came to church and we ate dinner at the Bishops house and I LOVE his family! They have six little kids and they are so funny. If everything goes to plan we will have 3 baptisms on May 11!
I love you all, and to all a good night. Love, Sister Szabo
Pictures:
-Night before transfers = Elder Olveson's last night (Sister Edstrom, Me, Elder Olveson, from Idaho, and Elder Bast from Germany)
-One of our Less Actives makes animal costumes for a living haha :)
-You won't think the pony pictures is funny, but it is very funny to us. One of the Elders in our district is obsessed with my little pony so it's kind of a district joke, and I just wanted to show you some of the Bishop's cute kids.
-Sister Woodward, she is moving to Georgia this week, we call her our Minnesota Mom because she gives us really really long hugs and kisses our cheeks, We are teaching her son Logan he is 19 and he will be getting baptized on May 11!
No comments:
Post a Comment