Conference is the best thing in the world! We watched it at the church and a few of our investigators came. I was eating up every word and I was so glad that the choir sang 'Let Us All Press On' because I sing that song whenever I get discouraged! Bowling last P-day was the BOMB! I bowled a 165! My district is great. Because of so many sisters coming out they are calling a Lead Sister for every district and Sister Edstrom is it for our district and she had training in Bloomington on Tuesday so I went on exchanges for the day with Sister Hartley in Shingle Creek. Her trainer is also the lead sister so we were two greenies on our own. It was quite the day and we were humbled and realized how much we need our Trainers. On Wednesday we had Zone Training which was great! We were super busy last week with appointments. The biggest miracle of the week was with a college student named K****. He texted us and his name was already in our phone because he had met with past missionaries. He asked to meet with us because he wants to get baptized. He grew up in a part member/less active home and he knows the church is true and realizes that he is missing out because he never got baptized. So we set his date for April 27! There is a family in the ward named the Swings, and their house is build EXACTLY like our house, spilt entry and everything. It really trips me up when we go there because it's my house but it's not. So you know the movie 'New in Town' and how they scrap book here? The movie ain't kidding, My little knowledge about the cricut cutter comes in handy in conversations. We are supposed to be ready to train by the end of our 12 weeks of training because of all the new Sisters coming out. I hope and pray that I won't have to. It is slowly getting warmer. The church is SO true. I love you very very very much!
Grandma/Grandpa/Peggy/Delaine: Thank you for the package! It was so wonderful and I love the huge Easter Eggs.
P-day bowling
Exchanges with Sister Hartley
Coloring eggs with Angelo
No comments:
Post a Comment