Monday, May 6, 2013
SO excited
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO excited to see your faces in less then a week! Will 6:00 pm your time work to Skype? Well too bad if it doesn't :) We are thinking we will call you earlier on Sunday to set it up but we will see. But just plan on 6! This letter is going to be very short as we have a lot to do and we have to share a computer today. Sister Edstrom was sick again last week. We are waiting back on test results. Mono? D*** was baptized! I will send a butt load of pictures next week because I have some good ones. Exchanges in the cities were AMAZING! We have three baptisms this Saturday! I will share more with you about everything on Sunday! Thank you for the package. You are GREAT and I love you and I get to talk to you on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! I love you. short and sweet. Love Sister Szabo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment