Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello Family!

Hello Family! Oh how I wish I could have been there for Jamie's farewell. But I will be at her homecoming! This week seemed quite long. We have days where no one cancels on us and then we have days where EVERYONE cancels on us. I can't believe transfers are next week. AHHHHHH! Everyone pray real hard that I won't have to train. I think it may be a long summer. It has been really rainy and the air is starting to get sticky. When I comment that it is humid people look at me and say "oh sweetie, this isn't humid this is spring, just you wait." Oh BOY! We met with a man named Brian last night, his wife is a member and he has been taught by missionaries numerous times. We had a really really spiritual lesson and Sister Edstrom kept commenting to him that we weren't meeting with him because we wanted to meet our quota for baptisms but that we were meeting with him because Heavenly Father loves him. Turns out he was going to cancel on us because he has felt in the past that missionaries were just teaching him to get their numbers up and that he didn't want to be anyone's quota. So he knew God was talking to him when Sister Edstrom said that about quotas. He committed to be baptized next month! Thank you Holy Ghost! Well I've got to go find me a rain coat and we are playing district volleyball today! I hate cigarettes. I love Jesus Christ. Have a blessed day.  Love, Sister Szabo

No comments:

Post a Comment