Monday, February 17, 2014

THANKs for the package! They kept it at the mission home until transfers and then everytime we saw the Elders I forgot to get it out of their car. Thanks espically for the BofMs! We downed those muddy buddies!
 The Elders had a baptism and the hot water in the church hasn't been working so they had to haul water in from the kitchen and warm it up with coils. It was quite the thing but it all worked out like it always does. We had Zone Conference and it was incredible! And President Clements apparently really likes to have me bear my testimony in front of everyone. We went on exchanges and Sister Hansen who I went on one of my very first exchanges with is now in our zone. She thought it was pretty funny that I'm now the one leading out on the exchange because when I went with her on exchanges the first time I was a scared little girl.
Sister R is incredbile. We are excited for her baptism! When she said the closing prayer for one of our lessons she said "I'm really exicted for the most important day of my life next week." Does a missionaries heart well :)
President made the Elders pass off their investigator H to us. I already love her a lot. Hey Sam, thanks for taking me to that rollar derby meet. H does rollar derby and she was pretty impressed that I knew a little bit about what she was talking about (more acted like I knew what she was talking about).
 Hey you should all check out the music group Low. They are in our ward. I guess their music is a pretty big deal in Europe.
My favorite part of the week was when a LA we have been working with finally agreed to come to church next Sunday. "Girls I knew when God sent you to my door that it was time for me to come back"
It has been snowing A TON. But that is very very good because it has to warm up to snow!
I LOVE YOU ALL
Love, Sister Szabo
 
 Our area is pretty big. Their used to be 2 wards one covered east Duluth and two harbors and the other ward covered superior and west Duluth. They combinded them last year. Our side is the East Side but A lives on the West Side and Sister R lives in Superior so we go all over. I LOVE going over the bridge to Superior.


This is B. Her mom just started coming back to church so we have been teaching her all the lessons.
I yell B and she yells STICKERS!
 We are studying and hear a meowing sound. We open the door and in slips the cat. I chase it around trying to grab it while Sister Richardson yells "get it out of here we aren't allowed to have pets"

 soft kitty. warm kitty. little ball of fur.
 Our cars got grounded today so we carried our laundry up the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment