Yesterday at church a guy came up to me and said are you Hungarian? I give him the low down and it turns out he served there the same time that Sam did. His eyes got real wide and I took a step back because I was afraid he was going to hug me. Elder Taylor is his name. Small Mormon World.
Sister J is incredible. She is getting baptized on the 22nd. One of my goals was to baptize someone that we found from tracting and it's just the cherry on top that she is a Minnesotan cat lover. She asked if her cat fuzzy can come to her baptism. JUST KIDDING! She had twins that were born premature and died and she LOVES the plan of salvation.
B is SO COOL and we are going to be friends forever. She is on a track scholarship at UMD and she loves the gospel.
Our ward mission leader set up a temple trip for all the new converts in the ward so we are going to help A do some family history this week!
Our member trust is coming along slowly but surely.
I just really love the Book of Mormon.
And I of course can't leave you without a miracle...I got the car stuck in a snow ditch. really really bad. So bad that sister Richardson had to climb up and through the drivers side to get out. We get out of the car and a man is just pulling into his drive way. He comes over to check out the situation and when he comes back with chains his friend in a really big truck drives by and they are able to pull the car out. God knew I was going to be an idiot so he sent two people at just the right time to get us out.
I love Duluth and I love the gospel and I love all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment