This has been the most stressful/BEST week of my life! Sister Beeson is AMAZING. I love her. She reminds me so much of Jamie! We have been having so much fun and have been working really hard. I am living proof of who the Lord calls he qualifies. I didn't know how I was going to take over the area or train but everything has been okay! At the end of everyday I'm amazed we made it through! I feel like I have learned more in the last 5 days then I have my entire mission.
Sister A***** came to Aminada's baptism and she wants to get baptized! Please pray for her. Satan is working crazy hard on her. She was planning on coming to church and then we had plans to have dinner and a lesson at a members house and everything went a-wall with her family and she wasn't able to come.
We have been visiting/teaching L**** who is the boy friend of a less active. We can never get him to read the Book of Mormon or come to church. We had a really powerful lesson with him on Wednesday and when we went back last night he had read The intro/ all the testimonies/ 1 Nephi chapters 1-7 and all of the chapters in Moroni. Ah it was amazing.
Sister A***** came to Aminada's baptism and she wants to get baptized! Please pray for her. Satan is working crazy hard on her. She was planning on coming to church and then we had plans to have dinner and a lesson at a members house and everything went a-wall with her family and she wasn't able to come.
We have been visiting/teaching L**** who is the boy friend of a less active. We can never get him to read the Book of Mormon or come to church. We had a really powerful lesson with him on Wednesday and when we went back last night he had read The intro/ all the testimonies/ 1 Nephi chapters 1-7 and all of the chapters in Moroni. Ah it was amazing.
This is going to be the best transfer ever. I am so happy. Sister Beeson is the BEST! Go AF!
Thank you EVERYONE for the family camp package. I LOVE it and the pillow case is the best thing ever.
I love you all. Thanks for the prayers. God be with you til we meet again. Love, Sister Szabo
Transfers!
Aminada's baptism
No comments:
Post a Comment