Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello Hello! Sam, I am going to punch you in the face.
I don't even know where to start. Sister Beeson is the best and this is by far the best transfer ever. Budda and Prinell are the most amazing kids in the whole world. I love teaching them. We set a baptismal date for August! They came to church again and they love primary! After the sacrament Prinell said "Can I get seconds on the water?" He said it really loud and it was really funny. 
We are really really low on miles so we have been biking. I love biking. Sister Beeson DESPISES it. It's been a ruff week for her and she is very much looking forward to August when we get more miles haha! The medicine lake ward is amazing!  Sorry for the short email. I love you all. Love, Sister Szabo

 Budda and Prinell! and the poor baby on the floor
 yay for joint teachers!


This picture is for Whit and Landon. We savored every last sip of those wonderful punch bags. Thank you! I already have Sister Beeson sold on how great Richfield is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment