If I had to sum down this week it would be MOSQUITOES and BLISTERS. Holy Moly! We had many miracles this week!
MIRACLE #1 We were having a really hard time on Tuesday and I thought to myself "Heavenly Father, it would be nice if I knew that someone here cared about us and the work we are doing" then the phone rang and it was Elders in our district and Elder Afacthcho said "Hey Sisters, I've been thinking about you and I know what you need to do, stop what you are doing and go home pray about where you should go and get on your bikes." So we did and we rode our bikes all week and we met lots of people and I'm so thankful that God is aware of me and answers our prayers.
MIRACLE #2: Sister K prayed that we could find someone to take to MoTab so we went to an apartment where a former investigator lives. She wasn't home. A younger guy came out and we started talking to him, then his two friends came out and we started talking to them. One of the friends named Sam, who is really into singing and music, started talking to us about Motab and said he has met Mack Willberg and that he loves the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Long story short we are going to Motab with him on Thursday!!!!!!!
MIRACLE #3: Yesterday we stopped by a new member in the ward from Liberia, he is awesome and is the only member in his family. We went into his house and his Niece started asking us a bunch of questions about the Book of Mormon, we gave her a BofM and taught her the Restoration. We are going back to teach her tomorrow :) MIRACLE #1 We were having a really hard time on Tuesday and I thought to myself "Heavenly Father, it would be nice if I knew that someone here cared about us and the work we are doing" then the phone rang and it was Elders in our district and Elder Afacthcho said "Hey Sisters, I've been thinking about you and I know what you need to do, stop what you are doing and go home pray about where you should go and get on your bikes." So we did and we rode our bikes all week and we met lots of people and I'm so thankful that God is aware of me and answers our prayers.
MIRACLE #2: Sister K prayed that we could find someone to take to MoTab so we went to an apartment where a former investigator lives. She wasn't home. A younger guy came out and we started talking to him, then his two friends came out and we started talking to them. One of the friends named Sam, who is really into singing and music, started talking to us about Motab and said he has met Mack Willberg and that he loves the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Long story short we are going to Motab with him on Thursday!!!!!!!
We found a turtle!
Sister K wouldn't let me pick it up without paper towels because she thought I would get a disease. It started clawing me right as she was taking the picture, hence why I am screaming.
First day of riding our bikes all day.
I ripped my last contact so I have been wearing my glasses everyday. Please send my contacts soon!
Elder Holland!
Can you find me?

No comments:
Post a Comment