Monday, June 10, 2013

Hey hey!

Hey hey! This week has definitely not been the easiest week of my mission but that is okay because this week is going to be great. Elder Holland is coming and we have Zone Training and the St. Cloud zone is coming so I get to see everyone which I am super excited about!  We are teaching NO ONE so we find and find and find. We went on exchanges which went great! I went to Shingle Creek with Sister Mansfield and Sister Beeson came here with Sister K. Yes Sister Beeson from AF! She is awesome and she gave Jamie a hug in the MTC so it was pretty much like getting a hug from my sister. I can no longer wear toms :( President made a new rule which I was not to happy about that is okay because they are just shoes. I just wish it would have become a rule before I bought two new pairs. I am going to be sending them home so that I am not tempted to wear them.  On Saturday after exchanges we had a return appointment but she wasn't there and we were bummed but we started talking to this lady outside and she said she had just bought a book earlier that day about the purpose of life so we taught her the Restoration and invited her to be baptized and she said yes! We made a return appointment and could barely get around the corner before we high fived and there was a lady throwing away her trash so we started talking to her. She is part native American and asked us a bunch of questions that she said she had been praying to find answers to but she would NOT take a Book of Mormon. I read her the 2nd paragraph in the intro and she grabbed it out of my hands and was then really excited about it. Miracles happen it is just really hard to keep pressing forward especially when talking to people all day DRAINS me. People are prepared we just have to do our part and find them. I love you all very much and I love the Book of Mormon.
 Love, Sister Szabo



Sometimes we get stopped by really long trains and take pictures in the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment