Hey There,
First off, Drew's email made me laugh really hard. That's all.
Sister Simpson is still not 100% better but we are getting there.
Sister Newton is an ANGEL! I will forever praise her name.
Her son and cute pregnant daughter in law are in town from AMERICAN FORK!!
B is a kingdom builder. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for giving me the opportunity to not only know her
but to be able to teach her the gospel. Ah I love her so much. She is getting baptized on her 20th birthday... September 6.
She went home to tell her family and they aren't happy. But she saw some really neat tender mercies over the weekend that
strengthened her testimony. She is going to be an amazing young women's president someday.
And I'm really excited to go to her sealing someday.
Do I say the same things every week? Probs.
We are going on exchanges to Virginia tomorrow and we are excited! P.Forbes closed Askov so we only work with one set of
sisters now. (I know Jamie, wo is me :)
I feel like I'm living in a weird reality versus consecration battle at all times.
The church is true.
Minnesota is the best place in the entire world. No battle.
"To many of us try to serve God without offending the devil."
Peace.
-Sister Szabo
Szabo. Simpson. Quilter
Sister Simpson's one year mark! Celebrated with Mackers Smoothies.
We have THE coolest family in our ward called the Raneys.
We helped her sew curtains and pick raspberries. They have the five cutest little blonde kids who
say "the sissy mishys are here, the sissy mishys are here"
No comments:
Post a Comment