Monday, May 5, 2014

Well to put it lightly this has been the hardest week of my entire life. BUT....everything is going to be A-okay because it's not about me it's about Him.

My new companion is Sister Roberts from Arizona. Let's just say I'm going to be very humbled this transfer.
Duluth is my favorite place in the entire world! Really though. It's the best. I never want to leave this place.

D and A are getting baptized on D's birthday on the 19th! I am very very excited! I love teaching A, she has the shortest attention span in the entire world so her lessons are very interactive and it's SO fun!
Winter in Duluth has made me a pretty hearty person. Sister Roberts has been in Southern MN her entire mission and she is cranking the heat and pulling out all her layers.

Everything sort of fell apart this week and I cracked and Brother Newton gave me a blessing and it was incredible. I love the Newtons and I love the Priesthood.
We are driving down to the cities for MLC today and we get to blitz and stay the night with SISTER RICHARDSON! Having her gone has felt like my left arm got cut off.
And I usually make a list of things to tell you all but it's been a crazy week so it's looking like this is as good as it's going to get.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SZABO FACES!!!!!  Sunday Night 7:30 my time. Be there or die trying.
Love, Sister Szabo

 This room is very special to us. We have had very spiritual experience in there with Amanda, Sister Ryker, Brittany, and Deade 
 Oh you betcha we ate froyo for our last supper.
Our last second as companions. 
 LOVE me some Beeson time
Sister Roberts and our cute house in the background! 

No comments:

Post a Comment