Sister Richardson lost her fitbit in the snow while we were walking so we prayed to find it then we retraced our steps. We found it but it had gotten run over by a car. Lesson learned: Pray more specific!
The Sister that left Virginia left her Lamb of God CD in the car so the highlight of our week has been having that to listen to. We are getting down the different parts pretty well.
Funniest part of the week was when we helped this really really old guy. He was trying to shovel the snow to the middle of his yard so he could put out bird feed. We get the bird feed out and he is going on and on about his wife and how much she loved the birds and how he loved to watch her paint. Sister Richardson is a REALLY good artist and she had a picture of one of her painting with her so she shows L but he didn't get what she was trying to do so before we know whats going on he folds it right up and puts it in his pocket. I look over at Sister Richardson and her jaw is on the floor. I'm trying not to laugh and I try getting it back by trading him with a Plan of Salvation pamphlet but he just takes that and folds it up and put it in his other pocket.
H and her son C came to church yesterday. I had a pretty good time playing playdough with C during sacrament meeting until he decided that the yellow kind tasted good. I love kids!
Sister Richardson's birthday is this week so we are pretty excited. I keep asking her if she wants to have a white tailed deer party or a loon party or a knitting party. I've been secretly working on a birthday sign for her while she's in the shower everyday.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment