Alright here we go again. I can't believe how fast time is going. Sister M is incredible and she loves the Book of Mormon! She is rock solid and she even brought butter to the Christmas Party. Man being a missionary is the greatest. We feel like we need to walk down a street and Sister M "just happened" to be getting her mail at the moment we walked past and now she is bringing butter to the ward Christmas Party! We are going to try and move her baptism date up because we set it for the same day as the youth retreat and none of the Bishopric would be able to come. Yeah so everyone else dropped us so we are starting from scratch again. Yay for knocking. I have never been so cold and so happy at the same time. It is cold. Really cold. We cheer when it is a above 0! There was a freak storm on Tuesday and our cars got grounded so we walked our butts across town to an appointment! It was insane.
President had me bear my testimony at Zone Conference about my conversion as a missionary. It was actually a pretty cool experience. It was in the same chapel that I had my first zone conference in so I talked about how I was miserable and hating life the first time I sat in this chapel and how when we align our will with God, we can be happy and love doing His work. We got to watch Miracle after Zone Conference is was awesome! The Roushars that we live with put up a Christmas Tree just for us down stairs! It made us so happy. Sister Smith said I am starting to say some words like a Minnesotan. OH my goodness I almost forgot to tell you, I get to go on exchanges back in Med Lake this week. I'm so excited. I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT MCKAY IS HOME! I can't believe it!
Love you all!
We do service every week at the Stepaniaks and we found these little gems and we somehow got roped into doing a photo shoot with them on. Sister Stepianks son is on a mission in Alaska and she is convicned that we are going to get married. She even made me promise that she could be in the delieverly room when I have his babies. HAHAHA Oh boy! I love the Andover ward.
Sister Hartley! She has been up north FOREVER and she finally got transferred back down to the cities. Have I told you about the separate coat rooms they have in Minnesota chapels? We are standing in one. So many hangers.
We went to a members home for lunch and they put this sign out for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment