Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello Hello! This week was really really rough but it ended good...M** came to church! It was the primary program and the spirit was oh so strong. Knocking doors is numbing. So you know how i'm really bad at budgeting money? Well I'm even worse at budgeting miles so we are going to be biking our butts off this week. I'm learning a lot. I can't believe it's already week 5 of the transfer. The days seem ETERNAL but the months are flying by. We had zone training this week which was great and even greater because I got to see Sister Beeson! Remember the family that toured temple square? We were finally able to see them again yesterday and we set up a return appointment. I feel really good about them and can't wait to meet with them. This week was definetly a low one of the missino but Friday we had an incredible day. We had a full day of knocking ahead of us but we prayed really hard for strength to get through the day and told Heavenly Father that we were going to stick exactly to our plans and we asked Him to place people in our path. We saw miracle after miracle. We accidently knocked into a less active and three people let us teach them on their doorstep and an old couple let us help them set up for their garage sell and said we can come back.  Sister Hulet had to have an intervention with me because I'm biased against rich white catholic people and refuse to knock in ritzy neighborhoods. We play a game and try to guess if they are Lutheran or Catholic before knocking on their door. I'm winning. Thanks for all the prayers. I love you all. Love, Sister Szabo the older

No comments:

Post a Comment