Saturday, March 2, 2013

Minnesota here I come!

Well Hello! 

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the letters and packages. No doubt I'm the most loved missionary in this place. Everyday it's a toss up if me or Elder Petty will get the most mail and I usually win! I wrote down through out the week what I wanted to tell you but I forgot it. So yeah my companion went home on Wednesday. She gave me her pillow! :) I am now in a trio with Sister Hansen from West Point Utah and Sister Bell from California. They are really great and normal and I bring a calming influence to the trio. We had companion inventory for an hour and a half last night. They cry and hug a lot. So funny story...Elder Shurtleef is our District Leader and he is from Murphy Idaho and he is really funny. Last week he emailed home and he wrote something like "I love you. I'm hungry, please send me chili" and he sent it to his family. Come to find out he accidentally sent it to our Mission President in Minnesota so it's going to be real awkward when they meet next week. Come to find out I'm not completely horrible at teaching, I just never had the spirit when I was teaching with Sister Thomas because I was always having to worry about what I was going to say next. I can't remember what I all told you in the letter but Elder Ballard spoke at the devotional on Tuesday. No one knew who was coming so when He walked in everyone stood up and I couldn't see who was there but no doubt I felt it. It was AMAZING! Thank you for the USB card holder thing. I didn't even think to bring my camera cord nor do I know where it is. We are very lucky to have got 2 P-days. Most English missionaries only get one because they leave before it comes around again. We have to start packing today. At our welcome orientation we got our flight plans to leave. I really love this place. I had to cut myself off from Chocolate Milk. Next time I email I will be in Minnesota! So I didn't get the phone card from you before I left. Do you want to send it or I can buy one? We leave here at 5 in the morning and our plane leaves at 8 something so I'm guessing I'll call somewhere around 7? I'll get paired up with a travel companion on Wednesday because my companions are going to DC and they leave really early in the morning. My district is amazing! I can't believe I've only known them for a week and a half. Minnesota here I come! Love you all. Thanks for the prayers.

Love, Sister Szabo
Molly and her companion on a temple walk

Molly and Nelsen (from Snow)

Molly's last picture with her companion

New companions

P-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment